If you don’t already know, we’re starting a Mastermind for real estate investors in Southern California.
Why? Simply to make the participants more successful.
Mastermind groups flat out work and work well. That’s why many of us have and do pay up to $25,000 and more to be in a Mastermind. If they didn’t work, make us more successful or make us feel they weren’t worth such sums, we just would not do it. (By the way, don’t get nervous. We won’t be charging anywhere near $25k but less than 1% that amount!)
My friend Justin Williams, one of the most successful real estate entrepreneurs I know, pays $25,000 to be in a Mastermind.
So does another friend, Craig Duswalt. Here’s what Craig wrote about why he spends $25,000 on a Mastermind:
- I knew I would have a chance to do joint ventures with successful, like-minded people who also want to change the world.
- When I’m in a Mastermind I always want to impress the leader of the group, so I work harder.
- I get motivated and inspired to want to grow my business after every meeting.
- Obviously, way more resources.
- A great place for me to practice my craft in front of an audience of highly successful people.
- If you don’t pay, you don’t pay attention.
- We do really well when we push ourselves.
- I choose to be successful.
So if you too would like to be more successful, tap into the power of the mastermind. This is not a seminar, lecture, rah-rah event or training session.
The Mastermind is designed for the group to help you individually take your real estate business to the next level. It doesn’t matter if that next level is purchasing your first house ever or the 250th this year.
JOIN US ON OCTOBER 29th
To get a taste of what we do, please join us for an all-day Mastermind event on Saturday October 29th from 9am – 5pm in Van Nuys. Your minimal investment in this Saturday event is just $247 Early Bird Rate.
To your success,
Steve Love, Co-Executive Director of Prosperity Through Real Estate
P.S. Don’t hesitate to call either myself or our buddy Robert Orfino at 888-512-5746. It was originally Robert’s idea to start this Mastermind. How? I suspect he was sitting in a Mastermind and brainstorming about how could we best help Southern California real estate investors!